Secured Checkout with Payment Options:
Merchant Contact Information:
Email: email@example.com; Address: 637 Lee Street, Atlanta, GA 30310; Phone: 404-758-9446
Easy Rental Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
REFUND/RETURN POLICY: 1 month down required in store in cash for a "special" or "custom" order. You may return your product at any time throughout the duration of your lease-to-own Rental Agreement. It may take up to 7 days for Easy Rental to pick up your merchandise, after you have initiated a return, due to other store demands. If your product is not in "good" condition, meaning the product has endured some noticeable damage, we may initiate a fee to compensate for the damage on the returned good. If you would like to initiate a return, please contact us via phone per the appropriate phone number listed on our Web Site or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AGE VERIFICATION POLICY: You must be 18+ years or older and currently residing in the United States, and living in or moving to the designated radius for one of our delivery areas in order to initiate an agreement or sale at Easy Rental. We may ask to make a copy of your government-issued ID card to verify your age, residence, and other related information.
SHIPPING POLICY: You may only initiate a new Rental Agreement or Retail "cash" sale in person or via phone. We do not offer E-Commerce or Online Shopping besides accepting online payments on a current standing agreement. You may, however, receive a price quote online that you may take in store or via phone for a new purchase. We ship product in from national dealers who will sometimes run into inventory issues. Therefore, we can only offer same-day-delivery on products that are already currently available in store. We may, however, custom order and custom ship specific merchandise for you if you are a qualifying customer. If we do custom order merchandise for you, we ask that you are patient because custom orders can take anywhere from 1 or 2 days to receive in to up to 30 days to receive in, or in special circumstances, perhaps longer if there are inventory or other supplier issues. We do not receive in internationally shipped product, but only from national or local dealers.
- Information Collection and Use: While using our Web Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, zip code, phone number, and/or email ("Personal Information").
- Log Data: Like many site operators, we may use a third party service to collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Web Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Communications: If you subscribe to our "Save Today" ("Subscribe & Save") E-Blast list provided by MailChimp, we may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we believe may be helpful to you as a potential, current, or previous customer. In order for us to contact you this way, we must receive your verified confirmation link via MailChimp after you have submitted your subscription information.
- Cookies: Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from website and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we may use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Web Site.
- Security: The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.